Accessing, viewing and using this website, implies that you “user(s)”, ”visitor(s)”, “client(s)”, “customer(s)” agree to accept and adhere to the following Terms and Conditions of use of this website.
Our trading name “Boulevard Decor” replaces Boulevard Collection Design Studio cc in most statements below and it must be understood that the only registered legal entity is Boulevard Collection Design Studio cc and that Boulevard Decor is merely a guidance or trade name that is fully bound to the registered name. Whereas every effort has been made by Boulevard Collection Design Studio cc trading as Boulevard Decor™ (“Boulevard Decor™”, “Boulevard Project Decor™, Boulevard™”, “www.boulevarddecor.co.za”, “www.boulevarddecor.com”, “the website”, “this website”, “site”, “server”, “database”, “data services” “services”, “our”, “us” or “we”) and its providers of information and services to ensure the accuracy of the information /images /prices /calculations, the proper performance of this website and the reliability of the visible data and stored data or otherwise obtained data, and all other data and media on this website (collectively “data”, “information”), Boulevard Decor, its affiliated companies, service providers, suppliers, or any of their staff, do not warrant the availability of website or the data or the accuracy of the data on the website.
We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation, or warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and assume no liability or responsibility for the proper performance and presentation of this website and/or the accuracy of the data contained or displayed or stored on the website, and your use or inability to use the website, and the data is therefore at your own risk. In particular we make no warranty that the website or the data and variations of data will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, complete, timely, secure or error free. In particular we make no warranty that the website or the data will meet your requirements.
Pictures and displayed estimates /prices /calculations and information of items on this website have been set as accurate as possible, variances and changes may occur at our discretion.
This site may contain hyper-links or data services to and from third party sites /services. Boulevard Decor™ is not responsible for the content of, or the services offered by or data contained on those sites. These hyper-links are provided solely for your convenience and should not be construed as an express or implied endorsement by us of the site/sites or the data, products or services provided on the linked websites. You access those sites and use their products, data and services solely at your own risk and subject to the website owners’ terms and conditions.
You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs incurred and associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that Boulevard Decor™ shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
By using this site, you accept responsibility for maintaining the accuracy of your profile and the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. This site and all contents of this site are provided on a voetstoots “as is” basis.
You agree to indemnify and hold Boulevard Decor™ harmless against all and any claims, loss, liability, costs, expenses, attorney’s fees, demands and damages of all and every kind, (including direct, indirect, implied, special or consequential damages), and whether in an action based on contract, negligence or any other action, arising from or related to your use or inability to use the website, arising out of or in connection with the failure or delay in the performance and accuracy of the website, or the use or inability to use the data available on this website, whether due to our negligence or not.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Boulevard Decor™ and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
Use of the website:
You may only use this website for lawful purposes and you warrant that you shall not, other than for your personal and non-commercial use, store on your computer, or print copies of extracts from this website, and you may not, other than for your personal and non-commercial use, “hot-link”, “mirror” or “cache” information provided through this website on your own server(s) or devices, or copy, duplicate, adapt, modify or re-use, sell, resell, visit, link, or electronically or otherwise use the pages, text or graphics or layouts or code from this website without prior written permission and consent from Boulevard Decor™.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically. Communication with you may also be by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Boulevard Decor™ and all its associated companies are committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information. Boulevard Decor™ may occasionally amend and publish a policy or policies relating to privacy on this website which will further specify the terms and conditions applicable to our use of any of your personal information that we may collect from the website.
Boulevard Decor™ will not share, sell, transfer or disclose your personal information with any other company or person without your consent.
Intellectual Property Rights:
You acknowledge that we own the intellectual property rights in and to this website and the data, code and proprietary methods and layouts and that the unauthorised use thereof is expressly prohibited. The word or mark “Boulevard Decor™”/”Boulevard Decor™”/“Boulevard™”/”Boulevard Collection Design Studio™” however represented, including stylised representation, all associated logos, graphics, media, designs, layouts and symbols and combinations of any of the foregoing with another word or mark, and service names used on this site, are the trademarks of Boulevard Collection Design Studio cc, or one of its affiliated companies.
The content on this website, including all information, code, software, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Boulevard Collection Design Studio cc (t/a Boulevard Decor™), its affiliates and software providers and protected by South African and international copyright laws.
The proprietary compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Boulevard Decor™ and is protected by South African and international copyright laws.
Boulevard Decor™ grants you a limited license and personal permission to view electronically, copy and print in hard copy portions of the site for the sole purpose of browsing the site and for your personal use only and not to download (other than page caching) any portion of the site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices/calculations or any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any other use of information on the site, including a reproduction for purposes other than those noted, modification, distribution or reproduction, without the prior written consent of Boulevard Decor and the lawful trademark and/or copyright owner (if applicable) is strictly prohibited and constitutes an unlawful infringement of the intellectual property rights of Boulevard Decor™ and/or such trademark and/or copyright owner.
Boulevard Decor™’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Boulevard Decor™, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Boulevard Decor™. All other trademarks not owned by Boulevard Decor™ or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Boulevard Decor™ or its affiliates.
We reserve the right to alter, restrict and/or terminate this website without notice or reason, or to revise these terms and conditions, at any time.
Boulevard Decor™ and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate and remove accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, comments, communications and other content. Users including Boulevard Decor™ and its affiliates may post reviews, comments, and other content; send and receive electronic and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, subject to condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Boulevard Decor™ reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, or at any time review, delete or amend posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Boulevard Decor™ and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any form or media. You grant Boulevard Decor™ and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify Boulevard Decor™ or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Boulevard Decor™ has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Boulevard Decor™ takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Boulevard Decor™ or www.boulevarddecor.co.za or www.boulevarddecor.com or to products you purchase through Boulevard Decor ™shall be submitted to confidential arbitration by law, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Boulevard Decor™’s intellectual property rights, Boulevard Decor™ may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court within South Africa, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement.
Site policies, modification and severability:
Please review any other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Boulevard Decor™. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Boulevard Decor™ undertakes to notify all its registered customers of any changes to this privacy statement, via email, within a reasonable period after such changes have taken effect.
Prices, calculations, figures and financial indicators:
Prices and calculations displayed on this site are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) inclusive of VAT (Value Added Taxation) and are valid and effective only in South Africa. Prices and calculations are subject to change and confirmation by Boulevard Decor™. Exchange rates used for different monetary units as incorporated in the pricing modules on display on this website are as received and provided by Open Exchange Rates Ltd. Boulevard Décor™ cannot undertake any guarantee that the information made available is current or up-to-date.
All prices displayed on this site are quoted as being ex-works (Incoterm® EXW) at our premises in Johannesburg West Rand, Gauteng, South Africa and exclude any/all delivery and/or freight fees to any client.
Products and estimates /prices /calculations displayed on this website may vary from time to time and are subject to availability. Boulevard Decor™ or its affiliates shall in no way be held responsible for any errors, omissions or misstatements originating from information on this website.
Except where stated otherwise, a price displayed on our website for a product represents the full retail list price of the product itself, including VAT.
Despite our best efforts and only as a result of possible sudden weakening of the SA Rand (ZAR), an imported item may be inadequately priced at certain times. Such cases will be amended at Boulevard Decor™’s discretion and only to the extent of limiting loss as a result of concluding a financially unviable transaction. In such events, Boulevard Decor™ undertake to advise its clients of any fluctuation in exchange rates and possible impact thereof on purchase prices at the time of receiving an order, alternatively Boulevard Decor™ undertakes to refund any monies paid and cancel the order placed should the client not be prepared to pay the increased price as may become necessary at the time.
Colours & Sizes:
Colours of our products shown on this website may appear different on your computer compared with the actual colour of the product. Different computers or devices may display colours differently depending on the type of computer screen technology and settings (LCD, LED, plasma, desktop, laptop, other). Boulevard Decor™ is reliant on marketing and photographic material and artwork received from its suppliers.
Since Boulevard Decor™ has spent valuable time in its efforts to investigate, explore, source and select bespoke products from reputable manufacturers and suppliers all over the world, it relies on the credibility and goodwill of its suppliers in respect of conducting trade relations with Boulevard Decor in an honorable and credible standard. It is therefore highly unlikely that you will purchase a product from Boulevard Decor™ in any instance resulting in your dissatisfaction on receipt of your purchase regardless of whether you were able to see the actual colour of the item before a purchase was made. You are however invited to enquire or request more information or material about a product before you finalise your decision to purchase any product from Boulevard Decor™.
Boulevard Decor™ cannot be held responsible for any mistakes in ordered items where actual colour differs from that appearing on the website as viewed or perceived by the user. Please note that where possible measurements and/or dimensions of products are available on this website for your convenience, alternatively you are welcome to enquire for more technical data, measurements or other material which may be available.
Sales order terms and conditions:
The following Terms and Conditions regulate sales orders at Boulevard Decor™:
We always strive to receive goods ordered by clients on the date and time advised. While we are committed to deliver on time, the actual delivery date is subject to prevailing circumstances and may be subject to variation.
Boulevard Decor will not be held liable for late deliveries due to freight delays which seldom happen such as port congestion, strikes, custom stops or acts of nature.
Ownership of the goods will rest with Boulevard Decor™ until payment has been received in full where after an invoice will be issued. Payment of the full value of the order is required before Boulevard Decor will deliver, release or before we can authorize collection.
- 80% deposit is required on all imported products and balance before delivery or collection.
- All payments or deposits required on other products may vary and will be discussed with the client.
- If payment is made by EFT, a 3 day clearance period will apply.
- Cash payments over ZAR10,000-00 incur a 3% cash deposit fee to be added to the invoice total including VAT.
- All products will remain the property of Boulevard Decor™ until fully paid for.
- Clearance Sale items must be paid 100% in advance.
- All “special orders” or “custom orders” placed cannot be reversed once a deposit has been paid. In the event of Boulevard Decor™ agreeing to refund monies paid either prior to or post-delivery due to circumstances unrelated to product quality or lead times, and if Boulevard Decor™ agrees to accept return of any goods, the Customer will be liable for a 25% handling charge calculated on the purchase price of those goods. The onus of proof of return and proof of purchase rests with the customer at all times.
- If after 30 days of notification by Boulevard Decor™ that your goods are ready for delivery or collection, you fail to make full and final payment, if SO applicable, Boulevard Decor™ reserves the right to sell the goods to cover expenses.
- Important: Clearance Sale items are sold voetstoots and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Payments made by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) and/or international transfers may require a 96 hour period to clear funds and allocate them to the orders.
- Boulevard Decor™ does not accept payments by cheque.
- Boulevard Decor™ discourages cash payments due to security concerns and encourage our clients to rather deposit cash funds themselves into our account. We do not carry cash on the premises even for the use of giving change. We do not give cash change.
The estimated delivery lead time quoted to you at the time of order is based on an estimate of the delivery period as communicated to Boulevard Decor™ by its suppliers. Whilst every effort is made at all times to achieve this date, it does happen occasionally that delays are encountered that are often outside of our control. Boulevard Decor™ will make every effort to expedite delayed lead times and will make every effort to ensure that the customer is updated on the progress of the delayed order.
- Depending on some items imported from Europe and elsewhere, lead times may vary and be 16 weeks from order confirmation and payment of the deposit amount.
- Delivery of goods may be supplied by Boulevard Decor™ subject to your address being within our designated delivery zones and you will be charged accordingly on your invoice.
- Deliveries, where applicable, will be available from Monday to Friday midday. Should the client request delivery outside of specific working hours of Boulevard Decor™ or any contractor employed to perform deliveries on its behalf, additional charges will be calculated on hourly rates or at a rate provided by the transport contractor.
- Delivery or collection of goods ordered should be finalised within one week of arrival of goods, thereafter a 5% storage fee per month will be charged. Boulevard Decor™ will not be held liable for loss or damage resulting from storage on our premises or the client’s premises, due to delays in opening or construction of the building or residence.
- For all deliveries outside our national borders, you will be contacted by our staff to confirm freight price, goods in transit insurances and delivery instructions.
- For collection of goods from the Boulevard Decor™ warehouse, prior arrangement and acknowledgement is essential prior to such collection. Please note that no goods will be given to outside transporters unless Boulevard Decor™ has been paid in full for such goods. Proof of payment in full must be on hand for any goods to be released and payments need to be cleared. In the event of outside contractors collecting on behalf of a customer, Boulevard Decor may in addition to proof of payment in full, contact the customer to confirm proceedings.
- To ensure a smooth and timely delivery of Boulevard Decor™ goods, please make sure that you clear the room(s) in advance where your new goods are to be located prior to the delivery service arriving. The client must remove all breakable items in the path of the delivery. Boulevard Decor™ delivery crew are not permitted to re-arrange clients’ furniture. Boulevard Decor™ delivery crew team will place the goods delivered in the place of the client’s choice. The delivery crew is not permitted to uplift or take away with them any unwanted items of furniture or items not designated for removal previously with the sales team.
- It is in the clients’ own interests that all loose items of value be removed from the delivery site and that in addition pets be secured in a safe location away from the crew and delivery site. Boulevard Decor™ cannot be held responsible for any items claimed to be missing following a delivery. Breakables such as glasses, vases, wall mountings etc must be secured or removed from the delivery site. Boulevard Decor cannot be held responsible for any items claimed to be missing following a delivery.
- Delivery policy for flats and small apartments: The maximum item length that can generally be fitted into an elevator cannot exceed 2.1m. If a flat or apartment does not have a suitable lift for the furniture, then the Boulevard Decor™ delivery team will only be allowed to carry the items up to 1st floor in height, providing the passages are wide enough to accommodate the items without any damages to the goods. Boulevard Decor™ delivery teams are not equipped to hoist goods over balconies. Should items be required to be hoisted a dedicated team would be required and subject to an additional charge. Boulevard Decor™ shall not be responsible for any damage whatsoever whether direct or consequential rising out of the use of the goods or in respect of any late or short delivery.
- Boulevard Decor furnishes with its goods, its standard guarantees only and no other guarantees, warranties or representations of whatsoever nature will be made to the Client by Boulevard Decor™ in respect of such goods.
- Once the goods have been received by the client, the responsibility for care of the product will be with the client.
- Boulevard Decor™ requires that a representative is available at the time of collection or delivery of goods to check the goods and sign the relevant documentation.
Risk of loss:
Clients who elect to collect from the premises of Boulevard Decor™ unconditionally agree and accept that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you at the time of collection by you or your appointed agent. The risk of loss and title passes to you, the customer, upon delivery as evidenced by the signature of the person taking delivery, on our copy of the invoice.
All merchandise displayed and sold by Boulevard Decor™ is subject to strict quality control standards. Under no circumstances may goods be returned to Boulevard Decor after delivery without prior written agreement. In the event of Boulevard Decor™ agreeing to accept returned goods a 20% handling fee will be charged.
Should a client not be satisfied with any product received within 3 days from date of receipt, Boulevard Decor will endeavor to repair or replace the item in question. If within a reasonable time period Boulevard Decor™ is unable to repair or replace the item a full refund of all monies paid will be made. Clients may not return items on the basis that new or latest item prices are lower than when they were previously purchased. Boulevard Decor™ reserves the right to at any time sell items for lower prices than they were sold for previously.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice, or other proof of purchase.
- We offer various warranties on all our items transferring warranties obtained from manufacturers of products sold.
- In the case of the client being outside the borders of the Republic of South Africa, it may not be possible in all instances to adhere to warranties provided and Boulevard Decor™ therefor specifically urge foreign clients to consider the suitability of products they intend to purchase.
- Proof of purchase is required for the warranty to come into effect and will only be valid when the goods are paid in full.
- The warranty does not extend to the fabric or leather used on upholstery items as it is subject to wear and tear which is associated with the usage and treatment in the customer’s environment and this is beyond the manufacturer’s control. Leather and timber might have natural marks and or colour variations due to the nature of the product and cannot be seen as defects or signs of damage.
- All items sold are either for indoor or outdoor use, or in some cases both, and the client is encouraged to enquire about any warranties and/or suitability of products intended to purchase for specific use or applications.
In keeping with our Promise of Service and Quality with a distinct difference, Boulevard Decor™ is confident that we provide the most efficient product and best value. Our guarantee is strictly on normal wear and tear. All products are guaranteed as stated in our Terms and Conditions as listed below and should be followed when installing our products to avoid breach.
Chair Structures/Shells & Frames:
- Anodised aluminum, stainless steel and powder coated frames are guaranteed against rust and corrosion. They can be used outdoor and indoor, safe for coastal regions.
- Chromed frames are to be used strictly indoor use only.
- Wooden chairs are suitable for indoors and protected outdoor use, and may be treated for complete outdoor use.
- Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, Polyethylene and Hyrek shells are suitable for outdoor and indoor use. They are safe to be used along the coast. UV, and scratch resistant.
- Polyurethane shells are to be used strictly indoor use only.
Precautions For Use:
- Place frames on flat horizontal surfaces.
- Chairs should not be used on wet or slippery floors as the frame could buckle, with weight or pressure, in these case’s the guarantee will be voided.
- Do not rock the chair, backwards and forwards
- Do not sit on the backrest
- Do not use the chair as a ladder
- Only use in the way it is intended to be used
- If the chairs are stacked, they must not be dragged or moved around manually
- MAXIMUM LOADING WEIGHT – 125kg
- Fabric is not guaranteed unless fabric, stitching and/or gluing is faulty.
- All tops are not stackable. (May cause scratching if stacked)
- Light Colour Werzalit tops are safe to be used outdoors, indoors and at the coastal regions, Dark Colour Werzalit tops are strictly for indoor use only.
- Glass tops are NOT scratch resistant but are safe for indoor and outdoor use.
- Stainless Steel tops with bevelled edge are suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
- Stainless Steel tops are suitable for coastal use.
- Stainless steel Inox 2 tops are suitable for Indoor use only.
- Wooden and Veneered tops are strictly for indoor use only.
- If table bases are purchased without tops the guarantee falls away, but if bases and tops are purchased from Boulevard Decor™ the guarantee will be upheld.
- Anodised aluminum, stainless steel and powder coated bases are guaranteed against rust and corrosion. These can be used outdoor and indoor and are safe for coastal regions.
- Chromed bases are to be used strictly indoors.
- If table bases are purchased without tops, standard tops should be used for the base, to still be guaranteed, as bases are produced according to the weight that they can handle. Any product will not be guaranteed if violent physical damaged has been done, as products are made according to standard terms of usage.
All products can be cleaned using weak washing liquid, warm water and a soft cloth unless otherwise instructed by the installation team and or suppliers.
Cleaning instruction to be advised by delivery crew at the time of delivery Boulevard Decor will accept no liability for any damages caused to property or persons subsequent to incorrect handling of products. Upon receipt of any complaint, a maintenance team may be sent out to evaluate the damage caused. Determining whether this is normal wear and tear or customer negligence, we will assist you in the correct manner.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, and any action or dispute contemplated by the parties hereto shall be submitted to either arbitration, or the jurisdiction of the South African Courts, at the election of Boulevard Decor.
These terms and conditions are severable, in that if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
Our failure to exercise any particular rights or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. The terms and conditions shall be for the benefit of Boulevard Decor™ and may be waived by us in our discretion.
Prevailing South African law will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Boulevard Decor™ or its affiliates. To opt-out / remove your information from our database(s)If you would like to be removed from our list of registered users, database(s) or would like to be removed from any service or newsletter to which you may have subscribed, please send an email to: email@example.com
For any further information or if you have any uncertainty, or if you are dissatisfied in any regard or aspect of this site, or information presented or experience any problems with this site, or have a suggestion or remark, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org